By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RepConnex, LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RepConnex, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RepConnex, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
RepConnex provides, through its website, the user with a variety of resources and access to resources. These include, but are not limited to Medical and Healthcare related Vendor/Sales Representative profiles as well as Medical and Healthcare professionals profiles and information and general search directories for individuals, companies and Healthcare Facilities (collectively "Services"). These services, as well as any updates, changes, additions, improvements or any new web properties are subject to this Terms of Agreement.
The materials on RepConnex, LLC's web site are provided "as is". RepConnex, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RepConnex, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
RepConnex Member Account, Security, Username and Password. Any RepConnex.com user or member that chooses to open an account must complete registration by providing RepConnex, LLC with complete, up-to-date and accurate information as requested by the registration form. The user will choose a username or provide email address as username and choose a password. The user is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user name. The user is solely responsible for any and all activity that occurs under that user's account. In the event that there is unauthorized use of the user's account, it is the responsibility of the user to notify RepConnex immediately. RepConnex will not be held liable for any loss that is incurred by user as a result of someone else gaining access to the user's password and username either with or without user's knowledge.
As part of the registration process and ongoing as part of efforts to gain access to Healthcare Facilities, users will be required to upload documents containing personal information and to make acknowledgements to questions about personal information. By accepting this agreement, user agrees that all information provided will be accurate, current, honest and in good faith. This includes, but is not limited to, Name, Address, Contact Information, Employment/Current Employer as well as proof of various credential items requested by healthcare facilities that user targets. These include, but are not limited to:
- Proof of Fire Safety
- Proof of Vaccinations (Hepatitis, Varicella, Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Influenza, etc.
- Proof of HIPPA Training
- Proof of Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Proof of Background Check
- Proof of Training
- Proof of OR Protocol Acceptance
- Proof of Etiquette Training
- Information requested by the hospital specifically pertaining to products
- Proof of Employment
- Proof of Skin Test/TB Test
- Other tests or requirements by healthcare facilities
In no event shall RepConnex, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RepConnex, LLC's Internet site, even if RepConnex, LLC or a RepConnex, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on RepConnex, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RepConnex, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RepConnex, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RepConnex, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RepConnex, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RepConnex, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to RepConnex, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your credit card used in the initial signup process will be automatically charged - recurring billing, for each year of service with Repconnex LLC. If you wish to discontinue your services, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-888-625-5292.
Repconnex LLC. may increase or decrease the membership fees associated with our products and services at any time. Changes will not affect existing membership terms (1 year). Any change will only apply for a new user account or renewed account once a change has taken place.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.